Many of our customers require multifocals, like free-form progressive lenses. These lenses accommodate for both near and far vision by adding a unique lower lens with ADD vision value for reading and near vision, without the obvious line of Bifocal lenses. Any frames with a lens height above 30mm are eligible for No-Line Bifocals lenses. Typically, we reserve 60% of lens height for distance vision, and the remaining 40% for near vision. If this is not what you would like for your multifocal lenses, simply let us know in the “Add Extra Information” box while entering your prescription and we will customize your lenses. Over 75% of our frames can be made with free-form progressive lenses, so shop now.