While single vision lenses come free with every pair of EyeBuyDirect glasses, we know many of you may require multifocal lenses, like bifocals.
These lenses accommodate for both near and far vision by adding a unique lower lens with ADD vision value for reading and near vision. Any frames with a lens height above 30mm are eligible for these lenses. Typically, we reserve 60% of lens height for distance vision, and the remaining 40% for near vision. If this is not what you would like for your multifocal lenses, simply let us know in the “Add Extra Information” box while entering your prescription and we will customize your order. Over 80% of our frames can be made with bifocal lenses. So go ahead, find your next pair.