Many of our customers require multifocals, like free-form progressive lenses.
These lenses accommodate for both near and far vision by adding a unique lower lens with ADD vision value for reading and near vision, without the obvious line of bifocal lenses. Any frames with a lens height above 30mm are eligible for no-line bifocals lenses. Typically, we reserve 60% of lens height for distance vision, and the remaining 40% for near vision. Over 75% of our frames can be made with digital progressive lenses, so shop now.