Currently, orange sunglasses are a powerhouse in the world of sunwear fashion. They have the potential to spark a little fun in any outfit, whether it’s the most monotone bikini or the brightest brunch outfit. However, that doesn’t mean that you can just wear them with any color combination under the sun! Want some tips on how to work this fantastic color? Read on below:
- • Avoid black and brown outfits. These two colors don’t mesh well with orange sunglasses due to how close they are on the color spectrum.
- • Blue and sky blue hues work very well orange sunglasses.
Blue and sky blue hues work very well orange sunglasses.
- • Say yes to yellow. A bright yellow top can really bring out the mellow vibes of your orange sunglass frames.
- • Glam it up with a little bit of gold. In most cases, gold-colored earrings and necklace can distract attention from your favorite pair of sunglasses. However, when it comes to orange sunglass frames golden jewelry works flawlessly. This combination of accessories will bring your outfit from mellow to fabulous.
- • Consider going grayscale. In most scenarios, a monotone outfit is something that you want to avoid. However, if your orange sunglass frames are your choice of accessory that day, then get ready for the compliments. The huge pop of color will make your outfit hotter than ever. It’s a bold and brave look that will leave people speechless.
Want your own pair of orange sunglass frames, but you’re not sure where to start? Take a peek at our Tips & Guides page to learn more about how to find your perfect match. Identify your unique face shape and discover what sunglass styles work best for you!
Customizing Your Orange Sunglass Frames
So you’ve found your favorite pair. Now what? It’s time to customize your orange sunglass frames with lens coatings! At EyeBuyDirect, you can choose from a selection of high-fashion lens options to get the UV protection you need. Mirror lenses are reflective on the outer side, which gives you an awesome flair for the beach. Gradient lenses, on the other hand, are tinted at the top and clearer on the bottom. This makes them perfect for blocking out the sun that comes from above, while still letting you read and use a phone from below.